Harris Security Systems designs, installs and services seamlessly integrated electronic security solutions for commercial, industrial and government clients. Serving single-site customers, as well as those with a multi-site footprint, Harris Security Systems will design a solution to meet both your current needs as well as your future growth plans. Most importantly, Harris Security Systems provides a wide-array of professional services to ensure your investment is protected and continues to operate as originally designed. Intrusion Detection systems continue to be an important aspect of a comprehensive security solution. Harris Security Systems goes well beyond simply designing, installing, and servicing traditional alarm intrusion systems. Harris Security Systems can also seamlessly integrate alarm intrusion with your card access, IP video, and other important building systems. This integrated approach increases security and makes the entire system easier to manage and maintain.
Important burglar and intrusion alarm features to consider:
- Perimeter sensors – Stop burglars before they ever get into your business with mounted perimeter sensors and access control systems.
- Interior and exterior motion sensors – Motion sensors are one the best ways to easily know if there's someone inside your business who shouldn't be.
- Glass break & shock sensors – Glass break sensors and shock sensors can immediately alert you to a potential problem inside your business.
- U.L.-Certified alarm systems (including vaults & safes) – Protect your company's valuables with certificates and inspections for all jewelry stores, pawn stores or gun shops.
- Panic buttons – Strategically place panic buttons throughout your business so employees have a quick and easy way to call for help.